Publicis Groupe International Legal Department
Publicis Groupe is a global leader in marketing, communication, and business transformation.
The internship is for a period of 4 to 6 months starting the first week of July 2017.
TASKS ENTRUSTED TO THE INTERN INCLUDE:
- checking and commenting of corporate documents in English, French possibly Spanish, Arabic or Portuguese
- drafting of memos in English and French
- translation of legal documents
- updating and maintenance of the Group’s corporate database, documents and records
- legal research
- proofreading and follow-up of litigation reports
- ad hoc assignments as requested by the team members
Preference will be given to students with prior work experience – speaking Spanish, Arabic or Portuguese is an advantage in the recruitment process.
The candidate needs to still be registered as a student during the time of the internship (needs to have a convention de stage).
Applications should be addressed in English by email to Narini Badalian at Narini.firstname.lastname@example.org
This should include:
- a short CV in English (one page maximum focusing on the experience relevant to the Internship) and indicating your current studies (with expected graduation date)
- a cover letter in English
- an academic writing sample in English (g. submitted paper during university studies)